Start your educational journey with funding opportunity by applying for the Fully-Funded Scholarships in Theoretical Physics offered by Swansea University. The program is exclusively open for UK/EU students for the academic session 2020-2021.
The scholarship programme encourages highly talented students who want to undertake research in Particle Physics and Cosmology Theory.
Golden chance for UK and EU students to get financial support.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1920, Swansea University is a research-led institution located in the United Kingdom. It offers about 330 undergraduate courses and 120 post-graduate courses to 19,160 undergraduate and postgraduate students.
Why study at Swansea University? The university provides the accommodation space with the outstanding teaching facilities and personality development guides for its applicants. Here, candidates will receive excellent learning and teaching experience with a distinct emphasis on employability.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Swansea University
- Department: Department of Physics
- Course Level: Research Program
- Award: £15,245
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: UK and EU Students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: UK and EU
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Research degree program in the area of Theoretical Physics.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for the scholarships, applicants must have first, upper second class honours or a Master’s degree with Merit, in a relevant discipline.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the scholarship program, candidates must take admission in a research degree at Swansea University. After that, applicants must have to download the research scholarship application form and Equality, Diversity, and Inclusion Form and return that to the College of Science. Please email the documents to science-scholarships-at-swansea.ac.uk and include ‘STFC 20-21 SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION’ in the subject line of your application.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit academic references, academic transcripts, degree Certificates, a recent CV and they should use the ‘Supplementary Personal Statement’ section of the application form to indicate, in broad terms, their proposed research interests within the activities of the Particle Physics and Cosmology Theory group.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, candidates must check the academic entry requirements of the program.
- Language Requirement: For candidates whose first language is not English, the university requires IELTS 6.5 (with 6.0 in each component) or equivalent.
The Swansea University will provide fully-funded scholarships that cover UK/EU tuition fees and an annual stipend. The current stipend is £15,245 per annum.