The Stockholm University is happy to announce the availability of Master Awards for international students. These financial aid positions will cover tuition fee of students.
The scholarship scheme at Stockholm University is aimed at especially qualified students coming from countries outside of EU/EEA/Switzerland and who are required to pay tuition fees.
User Review( votes)
Stockholm University is a public university in Stockholm, Sweden. Stockholm University has two scientific fields: the natural sciences and the humanities/social sciences.
- Application Deadline: January 15, 2019
- Course Level: These opportunities are available to pursue master programme
- Study Subject: These opportunities are awarded in the fields offered by the university.
- Award: Stockholm programs cover tuition fees only, which means that students will need to cover their own living costs.
- Nationality: Applicants from countries outside of EU/EEA/Switzerland.
- Number of Awards: Not given
- The award can be taken in Sweden
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from countries outside of EU/EEA/Switzerland.
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have to fulfil the general entrance (eligibility) requirements as well as the specific requirements for the programme you are interested in. The general eligibility requirement for all Master’s programmes is the possession of a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution of higher learning, corresponding to at least 180 credits in the European Credit Transfer System,
- English Language Requirements: Applicants must have a very good command of English equivalent to Course English 6/B from Swedish Upper Secondary School is also required.
- The mode of applying is online.
How to Apply:
- Certificates and diplomas
- Transcripts of completed courses and grades
- Proof of English language skills