If you are dreaming about conducting your studies at a reputable university in the UK, then the Strathclyde Business School Deans Norway award is the best opportunity to for you to complete your desire in the United Kingdom.
The purpose of this grant is to giving an opportunity to all Norwegian participants who want to pursue a postgraduate degree program at the University of Strathclyde.
Valuable offer for Norway students to study in the UK.
User Review( votes)
The University of Strathclyde was founded in 1796 as Andersonian Institute and gained its university status in 1964. It is a public research university and also known as the UK’s first technological university.
Why at the University of Strathclyde? The university has a flexible innovation learning environment where applicants enjoy a first-class teaching experience using state-of-the-art facilities. It also supports participants in reaching their potential in their choosing degree program.
- University or Organization: The University of Strathclyde
- Department: Strathclyde Business School
- Course Level: Postgraduate taught
- Award: £5000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Up to 5
- Nationality: Norway
- The program can be taken in the UK
- Application Deadline: July 31, 2019
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from Norway are eligible to apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Pursuing a postgraduate taught degree program in the field of Accounting and Finance, Economics, Entrepreneurship, Human resource management, Marketing, Business, Strategy and organization, Hospitality and Tourism, Management, Management science at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: Be a full-time student who has any relevant extra-curricular or professional experience and career development.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: It is never too late to build an eye-catching profile, hence join the postgraduate degree program at the university and you will be automatically considered for the award.
- At the time of application, you might be asked to submit your degree transcripts, curriculum vitae, language ability proof, and some other documents.
- Admission Requirements: Successful participants must hold an undergraduate degree for applying to the master’s degree program.
- Language Requirement: If your country language is not English, then you must have to demonstrate the English language ability through the TOEFL or IELTS test and have to satisfy the English language requirements of the university.
Benefits: The educational award has a value of £5000 and will be granted toward the cost of the tuition fees of the full-time master’s degree program starting in September 2019.