If you can’t afford to pay for your higher education, then you can join the MBA Part-time Visionary program offered by the Strathclyde Business School in the UK.
There are two awards available to support dazzling worldwide students who are entering in the MBA degree program at the University of Strathclyde.
Beneficial offer to receive financial support for MBA study in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1948, the Strathclyde Business School of the University of Strathclyde provides a wide range of degree programs for business education and management development.
Why at the University of Strathclyde? While studying at this university, students can get various funding opportunities and also gain special knowledge to develop innovative teaching approaches.
Application Deadline: August 24, 2020
- University: University of Strathclyde
- Department: Strathclyde Business School
- Course Level: Postgraduate Taught
- Award: £5000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 2
- Nationality: UK, EU, EEA, UK and Islands, RUK, International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Postgraduate Taught in Business
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Hold a degree from a UK university, or equivalent academic qualification from a comparable non-UK institution. (If you studied for your undergraduate degree at a non-UK institution we’ll need a copy of your degree transcript). Professional qualifications will also be considered
- Be at least 24 years of age
- Have a minimum of three years’ full-time postgraduate experience where the management of people and resources has played a significant role.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Interested candidates are required to take admission in an MBA program at the university. After being enrolled, they must eligible to complete the application through the online form for this grant.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants are required to upload your 1000 word statement to support your application.
- Admission Requirements: The institution offers 500 courses for undergraduate, postgraduate taught Admission requirements of each course vary.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
Benefits: The scholarship winners will receive up to £5000 for MBA study at the University of Strathclyde.