The Sheffield Hallam University is inviting applications for Student Success scholarship. The grant is available for new undergraduate students starting in September 2021.
The Sheffield Hallam University (SHU) is a public university in Sheffield, South Yorkshire, England. It is based on two sites; City Campus is located in the city center, close to Sheffield railway station, and Collegiate Crescent Campus is about two miles away, adjacent to Ecclesall Road in south-west Sheffield.
User Review( votes)
- Application Deadline: Closed
- Course Level: award is available for pursuing undergraduate programme.
- Study Subject: award is awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
- Award: The award includes a series of financial awards for individual students from £200 up to £2000 as well as priority access to a support package designed to support your wellbeing, develop your employability and enhance your money management skills.
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: Citizens of UK
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Citizens of UK are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: This new scheme applies to Undergraduate students who started a course of study at Sheffield Hallam University for the first time from September 2017. It is not open to International or EU fee status students.The University has identified priority groups for this financial support based on income, course type and personal circumstances.Our priority groups are
- students with a residual household income (RHI) of up to £42,875
OR students in one or more of the following groups
- students on a high intensity or high cost course, or a course with a high cost placement*
- students with caring responsibilities*
- students who are estranged from their family (under 25)*
- student parents (with more than one child)*
- disabled students*
- transgender students*
- refugee students*
- final year students who are paying the tuition fee of £9250*
*There is a residual household income (RHI) cap of £62,143 if applicants meet any criteria in these priority groups.
Students who are in more than one priority group will be more likely to receive greater awards from the program.
In 2018/19 students leaving local authority care (who are under 25) will automatically receive the maximum reward upon receipt of their application
How to Apply: Go to My Student Record on shuspace and click on the ‘Scholarships’ link to submit your application. Guidance on the application process and providing evidence of any personal circumstances eligibility criteria you meet will be available on the application portal.