Ulster University is inviting high potential students to become a part of the Study Abroad Scholarship program for the academic session 2021-2022.
The funding program is available for international students who wish to continue their studies on one of the university masters programs.
Nice offer for international students
User Review( votes)
The Ulster University was established as Magee College in 1865, Magee University in 1953 and New University of Ulster in 1969. It is a multi-campus public university situated in Northern Ireland.
Why study at Ulster University? At this university, the applicant has good accommodation space with an excellent teaching facility and the advantage of learning from the award-winning teachers. It has one of the highest further study and employment rates in the UK, with over 92 percent of graduates.
Application Deadline: Varies according to the program
- University or Organization: Ulster University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master’s
- Award: 10% tuition fee discount
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in UK
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Scholarships are awarded in the subjects offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following criteria:
- You must also hold an offer for a full-time, postgraduate program delivered on one of our campuses in Northern Ireland (Belfast, Jordanstown, Coleraine or Magee), commencing in September 2020 and meet any academic and/or English language conditions as stated in your offer letter.
- Students applying to part-time or eLearning programs, or to programs delivered at our branch campuses (London or Birmingham) are not eligible for this award.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: You don’t need to apply for this award – all eligible students are awarded it automatically.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must have to submit the cover letter, CV and academic transcript/s.
- Admission Requirements: To study at the University, applicants will need to meet the academic entrance requirements for their course.
- Language Requirement: You should check all the English language requirements when you come to study at Ulster University
The scholarship will cover a 10% tuition fee for the duration of your course.