Dongguk University is providing Study and Research funding for high achieving students.
This scholarship is offered to selected foreign students for graduate programs in the College of Engineering, Dongguk University, with the following package:
A fine program for applicants
User Review( votes)
Study Subject(s): Information Communication Engineering, Architectural Engineering, Industrial and Systems Engineering, Civil and Environmental Engineering, Chemical engineering, Computer Science and Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electronics, and Electrical Engineering,
Course Level: Master’s, Ph.D., the Combined program of Master’s and Ph. D. program
Scholarship Provider: Dongguk University(DU)
The award can be taken at Korea
- Students must have completed at least two years (four semesters) of Enrollment for a master’s or Ph. D. program and at least four years for Combined programs of Masters and Ph.D. program.
- Students must earn 24 credits or more for a Master’s program, 36 credits or more for the Ph.D. program and 60 credits or more for Combined programs. Students must also score an overall GPA of 3.0 or above.
Scholarship Open for International Students: Yes
How to Apply
Candidates have to download the application form and submit it with required documents such as:
1. Cover of Application
2. Introduction of Applicant
3. Academic Plan and Research Proposal
4. Research Achievements
5. Reason for choosing the University
Recommendation letter from the applicant‡s former academic advisor(Form 6)
7. Pledge (Form 7)(Scholarship Obligations and Regulations)
8. Evidence materials for official language proficiency test score and research achievements. (Optional)
application Deadline: January 4, 2021