Earning a masters degree helps to gain specialized knowledge to advance in your field. Reviewing the importance of the higher study, the MCI Entrepreneurial School is offering the Sudstern program.
Golden chance for Austrian citizens.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1995, the MCI Management Center Innsbruck is a privately organized business school in Austria. It offers bachelor and master degrees as well as management customized programs and research.
Why at MCI Entrepreneurial School? While studying at this school, students will receive new impulses, and they make an essential contribution to the professionalization of business, management, politics, and culture.
Application Deadline: July 31, 2020
- University or Organization: MCI Entrepreneurial School
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: 10,000 Euros
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Austrian citizens
- The award can be taken in Austria
- Eligible Countries: Austria.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Postgraduate degree in Business administration.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Candidates must have a minimum of three years of professional experience in a qualified position before the commencement of the program.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For grasping the opportunity, students are required to take admission in the MBA program at the university. After applying, you can download the application form and send it to [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: Aspirants have to submit the curriculum vitae, reasons for applying, and a brief description of medium-term plans for the future.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must have an academic degree from a recognized university.
- Language Requirement: Students have to provide the following test scores:
- TOEFL: A minimum score of 92.
- IELTS: A minimum score of 6.5.
The educational bursary will provide the amount of 10,000 Euros for participation in the part-time Master Degree program.