The SUFONAMA is thrilled to announce the Erasmus Mundus student funding for high potential applicants.
SUFONAMA offers a truly integrated study program with a resulting double degree which is fully recognized in all the participating countries
Worthy opportunity for students
User Review( votes)
- these endowments can be awarded to masters students from all countries other than the EU member states and EEA/EFTA states: Turkey, the former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia (FYROM), Iceland, Lichtenstein, and Norway. Furthermore, you must comply with a 12 months rule: i.e you must not be a resident nor have carried out your main activity (studies, work, etc.) for more than a total of 12 months over the last five years in one of these countries.
- In order for you to be admitted you need to have a qualifying bachelor’s degree or another qualifying degree at the same level.
How to apply
- Firstly, you have to fill the application form
- To be eligible for evaluation of your application for a student scholarship must include a certificate – i.e. an official document – verifying your place of residence.
- All requested documentation must be submitted within the application period.
- 2000 EUR per year for travel costs + 1000 EUR for installation costs for scholarship holders resident of a Partner Country whose location is situated at less than 4.000 km from the EMJMD coordinating HEI
- 3000 EUR per year for travel costs + 1000 EUR for installation costs for scholarship holders resident of a Partner Country whose location is situated at 4.000 km or more from the EMJMD coordinating HEI
Application Deadline: January 15, 2019