The Office of Undergraduate Research is delighted to offer the International Research Opportunities Program funding for the best and brilliant aspirants at the University of Tennessee.
The studentship is designed to support students from Australia, Chile, China, United Kingdom, Ireland, New Zealand, South Korea, Japan, or Spain are eligible to apply for the funding program.
A trustworthy offer to get study fund for research study in USA.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1794, The University of Tennessee has a total undergraduate enrollment of 22,815. It offers more than 900 programs of study from 11 colleges.
Why at the University of Tennessee? At this university, candidates can make their careers that fit their unique skills and abilities. It provides an experiential learning environment with outstanding teaching scholars in bachelors, masters and doctoral programs.
Application Deadline: December 6, 2021
- University: The University of Tennessee
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Research
- Award: Up to $750
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Students from Australia, Chile, China, United Kingdom, Ireland, New Zealand, South Korea, Japan, or Spain are eligible to apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Pursue research degree in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have a minimum GPA is 3.0. No prior research experience is required.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply, applicants need to take admission in a research program at the university. Thereafter they can apply for the opportunity through the online portal.
- Supporting Documents: A cover letter, a copy of electronic academic transcripts and a CV that includes any publications/awards and the contact details of 2 referees must be submitted.
- Admission Requirements: For admission, candidates must have a master’s degree from a recognized university.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language then you must submit a copy of a recent English language test certificate (not more than two years old at the proposed date of admission) or provide details of when you are going to take the test.
Benefits: The University will provide an award amount of up to $750 for high achieving candidates.