Applications are invited for AXA Summer Internship for Inforce & Strategy Projects in New Jersey. The Inforce team is responsible for creating added value for the existing clients. This is a paid internship programme.
AXA Equitable is a leading financial protection company, committed to fostering and maintaining a diverse, multicultural and inclusive environment, and one of the nation’s premier providers of life insurance and annuity products.
A valuable study program for applicants.
User Review( votes)
- Field of Internship: During the internship, the selected candidate will assist in the execution of special projects related to Inforce and strategic initiatives. Provide task and project support for the COO across multiple business areas. The Inforce team is responsible for creating added value for the existing clients.
- Course Level: Internship
- Internship Provider: AXA
- The internship can be taken at New Jersey (USA)
- Critical thinker and motivated self-starter
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- Intermediate to Advanced user of Microsoft Office Suite
Internship Open for International Students: Students of USA can apply for this internship programme.
Is this paid internship? Yes, competitive compensation and an outstanding benefits package including 401 (k) and medical programs will be provided. AXA offers the opportunity for continued professional development in a congenial corporate environment.
Number of awards offered: Not Known
Internship Duration: Not Known
How to Apply: The mode of application is online.
Application Deadline: Closed