The Sunway University is offering fully-funded positions for Malaysian students to pursue BSc (Hons) programme. The studentships are awarded in the field of Actuarial Studies, Conventions & Events Management, Culinary Management, Financial Analysis, Financial Economics and International Hospitality Management.
Sunway University is a private university based in Bandar Sunway, Subang Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia. It has a 10-hectare campus comprising academic and residential blocks adjacent to the Sunway Lagoon theme park.
User Review( votes)
- Application Deadline: February 28, 2018, and August 1, 2018
- Course Level: The studentships are available for pursuing BSc (Hons) programme.
- Study Subject: The studentships are awarded in the field of Actuarial Studies, Conventions & Events Management, Culinary Management, Financial Analysis, Financial Economics and International Hospitality Management.
- Award: Full award in a form of tuition fee deduction (excluding general fees).
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- The award can be taken in Malaysia
- Eligible Countries: Only Malaysian citizens are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements:
Applicants are expected to meet the following criteria: Cambridge GCE A Level AAA, Australian Matriculation ATAR 95, Canadian Matriculation 95%, Monash University Foundation Year: 95% (Based on the best 4 subjects), Sunway Foundation in Arts/ Sunway Foundation in Science and Technology: CGPA 3.80, Sijil Tinggi Pelajaran Malaysia (STPM) AAA, Unified Examination Council (UEC) 8A1, International Baccalaureate 37, Other Foundation Case-by-case basis and
Possess leadership qualities, self-motivation positive attitude.
How to Apply:
The mode of applying is online.