Do you have a passion for Supply Chain? Would like to join a summer internship program? Stryker Corporation is pleased to offer exciting summer internship opportunities in the supply chain.
The program is open to all U.S. residents or citizens who are currently working on completion of Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent; they will only consider students who plan be enrolled in a degree-seeking program after the summer.
User Review( votes)
As a Supply Chain intern at Stryker, you will be placed in one of the following teams: Materials, Distribution, Demand Planning, Product Lifecycle Management (PLCM), and PMO.
Field of Internship: Supply Chain Management, Industrial Engineering, and Business Administration
Course Level: Internship
Internship Provider: Stryker Corporation
An internship can be taken in San Jose, CA, U.S.
To be eligible, applicants must:
- Cumulative 3.0 GPA or above; must be the case at the date of hire and also will be verified during background check in the spring
- Must be a permanent resident of the U.S. or U.S. citizen
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills; able to manage priorities and workflow
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm
- Ability to exercise independent judgment
- Proficient in basic computer programs: Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Proven leadership and business acumen skills
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills
Internship Open for International Students: No
Is this paid internship? This is a paid internship programme.
Stryker Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Stryker, a global leader in medical technology takes great pride in their people, and that’s why they’re looking to expand our talent. As a result, they are looking for people with a passion for Supply Chain to help ensure that they are exceeding the expectations of their customers.
As a Supply Chain intern at Stryker, you will:
- Apply classroom knowledge in a fast-paced and growing industry setting
- Impact the development and manufacturing of cutting edge products
- Implement new ideas, be constantly challenged, and develop your skills
- Put the customer first, and gain valuable experience as a result
- Network with key/high-level stakeholders and leaders of the business
- Be a part of an innovative team and culture
Number of awards offered: Numbers not given
Internship Duration: Not given
Notification: Not given
How to Apply
To apply, joining their Talent Network will enhance your job search and application process. Whether you choose to apply or just leave your information, they look forward to staying connected with you.
- Applicants will need to submit their updated resume with the required information.
Internship Application Deadline: Internship application deadline is Ongoing.