The University of Sussex is now offering an exciting scholarship to recognize the talent of students domiciled of Thailand. The funding opportunity is jointly provided by the UK government’s Great Britain Campaign, the British Council and the University of Sussex.
This program will help talented students from Thailand with earning higher education at this university. Only interested candidates, who have received and accepted an offer to study a master’s course by 15th May 2020, will be considered.
Nice offer for Thailand students to receive financial assistance for the study.
User Review( votes)
The University of Sussex is a research-intensive with a lot of vibrant and friendly studying space. It is included in the top 50 universities of UK. The university operates 12 schools of studies and provides undergraduate, postgraduate and professional courses in a range of field.
Why at the University of Sussex? The environment of the university is creative and intellectually-challenging. At this university, there are also several initiatives and schemes designed to help students gain the education, cultivate skills, and make proper connections.
Application Deadline: May 15, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Sussex
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Postgraduate (taught)
- Award: £10,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Thailand
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Thailand
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Postgraduate degree program in the qualified field offered by the University of Sussex.
- Eligibility Criteria: Please take a look at the following eligibility criteria before applying:
- Must be a citizen of Thailand
- Must have accomplished an undergraduate degree in Thailand
- Must have received and accepted an offer on an eligible Masters by 15th May 2020·
- Must have excellent grades
- Must have clear and specific goals with defined links to your course
- Must be prepared to attend networking events as part of the GREAT scholarships program, sharing your experiences, ambitions on how you and your home country can benefit from your UK study.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: After completing their application for admission to the postgraduate program at the university, all candidates are required to fill the online application form for the scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: Provide a statement of academic interests that must include the following information:
- Your drive and ambition
- Your potential for positive impact when you return to your home country
- Any relevant work experience, skills or extra-curricular activity that relate to your aspirations and/or chosen course
- Admission Requirements: Admission requirements vary from one course to another. Click here to get detailed information.
- Language Requirement: All applicants must be sufficiently fluent in English to be accepted on to their course. The University of Sussex agrees with the following certificates:
- Cambridge Certificate in ADVANCED English (CAE)
- Cambridge Certificate of Proficiency in English (CPE)
- Duolingo English Test
- Pearson (PTE Academic)
- Pearson’s Versant English Placement test
- TOEFL (iBT).
All winning candidates will receive an amount of £10,000. This award can be used to cover tuition fee or other academic expenses.