High performing Indian students have a fortuitous opportunity to apply for the Sussex India Scholarship administrated by the University of Sussex in the UK.
Unlimited numbers of opportunities are available for students to pursue the postgraduate degree coursework for the academic year 2019-2020.
Worthy opportunity for Indian students to get an education in the UK
User Review( votes)
The University of Sussex has more than a third of its students enrolled in postgraduate programs and around a third of its staff is drawn from outside the United Kingdom. It is particularly known for its Humanities and Social Sciences departments.
Why at the University of Sussex? The university encourages students to utilize the resources made available by CBS careers to ensure that they get off to the best possible start to their working life. Here candidates can develop their knowledge and skills.
Application Deadline: August 1, 2019
- University or Organization: University of Sussex
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters degree
- Award: £3,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Varies bursaries are available
- Nationality: Indian students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Indian students
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Masters degree in any subject
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this fund, the applicant must have to be classified as a self-financing Indian student and have accepted an offer to study an eligible Masters course at Sussex.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to be applying for this studentship, aspirants are recommended to take admission in the postgraduate degree coursework at the university. After taking confirmation, seekers will get the information about the studentship in their CAS (Confirmation of Acceptance for Study).
- Supporting Documents: You will be asked for copies of transcripts, statement of purpose, letter of motivation, letter of recommendation, CV (Curriculum Vitae).
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission to the master’s degree, claimants are needed to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: You must be sufficiently fluent in English to be accepted on to your course.
Benefits: Each successful scholar will get the amount worth up to £3,000.