The University of Sussex is seeking MBA students for its Sussex MBA Scholarships. Applicants from any country are welcomed for this program. The university is accepting applications for the academic session 2023/2024.
This educational fund aims to support international applicants who are going to enroll in the MBA degree programme at the university.
Wonderful chance to get fund for an MBA degree in the UK.
User Review( votes)
The University of Sussex is an open research college in Falmer, Sussex, England. The university got its Royal Charter in August 1961, the first of the reinforced glass college generation, and was an establishing individual from the 1994 Group of research-concentrated colleges.
Why study at the University of Sussex? SU is offering wonderful opportunities to the holders by facilitating them with the improved techniques of education.
Application Deadline: Candidates must submit their programme application before 30 September 2023
- University: University of Sussex
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters
- Awards: Up to £5,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Pupils from all the countries over the globe are eligible to apply for this grant.
- For gaining the scholarship, the holder should be the applicant of an MBA course in any stream.
- To be eligible, learners must hold an offer of a place on the Sussex MBA as well as have senior management experience and/or good degree results.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: You must apply for admission to the Sussex MBA course via the University’s PG Apply online application system. You can only apply for the MBA scholarships once you have been accepted onto the course.
- Supporting Documents: For taking advantage of this free study, holders are advised to submit their CV and personal statement.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, candidates should have a lower second-class undergraduate honors degree or above.
- Language Requirement: Applicants are requested to have an IELTS score for being eligible for taking admission.
The candidate will receive a bursary of up to £5,000 at the University of Sussex in the UK.