Do you want to connect with like-minded business professionals and experienced teachers? Then, the University of Sussex is giving you that opportunity through applying to the Sussex Nigeria Scholarship program.
This is the best choice for Nigerians to get some financial assistance for a master study in the UK.
User Review( vote)
The University of Sussex is a public research university that was officially founded as a university in 1961. It was previously known as the plate glass university and ranked 147th in the world and 39th in the UK.
Why study at the University of Sussex? The university gives you the opportunity to change the world. You will learn from the best university teachers and researchers. Its campus offers a unique combination of tranquillity and energy.
Application Deadline: September 1, 2021
- University or Organization: The University of Sussex
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master degree
- Award: £3,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Unlimited
- Nationality: Nigeria
- The program can be taken in the UK
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from Nigeria are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Available for the master’s degree program in any subject offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: Must classify as overseas for fee purpose and be a self-funded student who holds an offer to study at the university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: All you have to do is to take admission in a master degree program at the University of Sussex. If you are successful, information about the scholarship will be included in your CAS (Confirmation of Acceptance for Study) for your visa application.
- Supporting Documents: You might ask to submit your academic transcripts, language ability proof, and curriculum vitae at the time of application.
- Admission Requirements: Participants must hold an undergraduate degree in order to take admission in a postgraduate degree program.
- Language Requirement: If your country language is not English, then you have to show English language excellence through the TOEFL or IELTS test.
The University of Sussex has unlimited numbers of awards available and each provides the amount of £3,000 as the tuition fee for education.