Get your undergraduate degree in Nepal! The Kathmandu College of Management is accepting applications for its Swangsri Sivakriskul Jehendar Scholarship to provide financial support for talented students.
As the first college to introduce the BBA degree program, the Kathmandu College of Management was founded in 1997. Its focus is to produce management graduates who can effectively contribute to the world of business by realizing their potential to the maximum.
Why at the Kathmandu College of Management? The college wants to prepare students for academic rigour that would make them meet the challenges and career opportunities in the international arena.
Application Deadline: Open for 2020
- University or Organization: Kathmandu College of Management
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelors
- Award: full tuition
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Students of Nepal
- The award can be taken in Nepal
- Eligible Countries: Nepal.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in business administration.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Candidates must have attained at least 80% marks in Grade 10 from a government school.
- They are secured above 75% marks for Grade 12 from any institutions.
- Applicants must display strong leadership qualities and a good character.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For grasping the opportunity, students have to take admission in the BBA degree program via online or offline at the university. After taking admission, you can download the application form and submit it to the university.
- Supporting Documents: Provide a personal statement explaining why the student deserves to be awarded the scholarship, nominate two references who can vouch for the family’s economic status, transcripts, citizenship certificate.
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants have to meet the following requirements:
- Students who have completed NEB Grade 12 with a minimum of Grade C in all subjects.
- Students who have completed CBSE Grade 12 with a minimum of 50%.
- Students who have completed GCE A level with a minimum of three credits and must have taken at least 3 Advanced Level Courses.
- Students who have completed GED with a minimum score of 600.
- Students who have completed Grade 11 and are awaiting Grade 12 results may apply for admission on a provisional basis.
- Language Requirement: Candidates must be proficient and known with the English language.
Benefits: The scholarship will cover full tuition waiver for the deserving students.