Take the first step toward your higher education goals with Fully-Funded M2A MSC by Research Scholarship offered by Swansea University in the UK. The scholarship is awarded to UK and EU students for the academic session 2020/2021.
The motive of the bursary is to provide financial support for students commencing in the master’s degree programme at Swansea University.
An exciting opportunity that will help UK/EU students with study cost.
User Review( vote)
Established in 1920, Swansea University is a research-led institution that offers 330 undergraduate and 120 postgraduate courses for domestic and international students. It provides the accommodation space with the outstanding teaching facilities and personality development guides for its applicants.
Why study at Swansea University? The university helps aspirants to identify and develop skills that will enable them to make the most of their postgraduate degree and enhance career options. Here students will receive outstanding learning and teaching experience with a distinct emphasis on employability.
Application Deadline: July 19, 2020
- University or Organization: Swansea University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: MSC by Research
- Award: £14,500
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: UK/EU Students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: UK and EU
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: MSC by Research program in Adapting Engineering for the Hydrogen Economy.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Candidates with an Engineering or Physical Sciences degree (minimum level 2:1), or a combination of degree and equivalent experience to the same level.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity s, candidates first have to take admission in a master’s degree program at Swansea University. After that, they must complete and submit the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Students must submit a CV, academic certificates, and transcripts with your application.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must have to meet the entry requirement of the program.
- Language Requirement: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.
Swansea University will provide scholarship that covers the full cost of UK/EU tuition fees, plus a stipend of £14,500 p.a. for a year.