Swansea University is offering the Ospreys Rugby Postgraduate Scholarship opportunity with the purpose of funding student’s higher education in the United Kingdom.
Funded by the Ospreys Rugby, the educational bursary is available for the UK and EU participants in order to pursue a postgraduate degree program at Swansea University.
A fine opportunity for the UK and EU candidates
User Review( votes)
Swansea University was founded in 1920 as University College of Swansea. It is a public research university which has 7 colleges spread across its two campuses which are located on the coastline of Swansea Bay.
Why at Swansea University? At this university, the candidates will learn from the experienced teachers and researchers. They will also have any opportunities which will be beneficial for developing their communication skills and personality.
- University or Organization: Swansea University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate course
- Award: £1,500
- Access Mode: Email
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: The UK and EU
- The program can be taken in the UK
- Application Deadline: August 20, 2019
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: The UK and EU candidates are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Pursuing a master’s degree program in the field of Communication, Media Practice and PR at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: The candidates need to see the following criteria-
- An applicant must undertake a work placement for one day a week working within the Ospreys Commercial Marketing Team or independently for the duration of the MA course.
- Participate in Ospreys Commercial Marketing team meetings.
How to Apply
- Application to the Course: The candidates have to take admission in a master’s degree program at the university.
- Application to the Grant: Once you accept an offer to study on the course, then submit the following documents to Dr. Sian Rees ([email protected])-
- Curriculum Vitae
- 300 words on ‘What are the local marketing challenges facing the Ospreys Rugby Club as it continues to develop and maximize its brand potential?’
- And 250 words on ‘Why I believe I am deserving of the program.
- Admission Requirements: An ideal participant must have a bachelor’s degree in a relevant field (arts and humanities, business and management) with an average achievement of 55% or above.
- Language Requirement: The participants must be very proficient in the English language.
Benefits: The educational award is worth £1,500 and will have access to a £500 marketing budget to support the project work undertaken at the Ospreys.