Sometimes sweet & simple things can make a real difference in our lives. Students who are looking for an accessible scholarship towards the college education can apply for Sweet and Simple Scholarship.
The contest is open for legal residents of the fifty United States or the District of Columbia presently enrolled in an accredited post-secondary institution of higher education.
Wonderful prize that can help to pay off college study.
User Review( votes)
This is a simple gift that can pay off your college study and made a substantial impact on your life. Applicants must be thirteen years of age or older at the time of the award.
Application Deadline: February 28, 2019
- Sponsored By: Unigo.com
- Department: NA
- Course Level: College Study
- Award: $1,500 prize
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Varies
- Nationality: United States Citizens
- The award can be taken in the United States
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following:
- Candidate must be 13 years of age or older at the time of application.
- Applicant must be legal residents of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia.
- Participant must be currently enrolled (or enroll no later than the fall of 2025) in an accredited post-secondary institution of higher education (college, university or trade school).
- Current employees, officers, directors and agents of Sponsor and its related companies and members of their immediate families (defined as spouse, parents, siblings and children) and persons residing at the same address are not eligible to win.
How to Apply
To Apply: Applicants are required to submit an online application by creating a free account to get started.
An application should include name and contact info, background details, academic details, and a short original, unpublished written answer to the program topic.
Submit an online written response on the given question/topic:
- Not every gift has to be expensive or extravagant. In fact, sometimes it’s the sweet and simple things that make a real difference in our lives. Think back and tell us about something you received as a gift and why it meant so much to you.
Note: written response must be written in English, with correct spelling and grammar, and it must not exceed two-hundred fifty (250) words or less.
Benefits: Through this The Unigo.com Sweet and Simple program contest, applicants have a chance to win $1,500 award amount for the college study.