Swinburne University is accepting applications for Women in Vocational Education ICT Scholarship. Female students are invited to apply for this an excellent funding scheme for 2020 academic year.
This program intends to encourage talented students to consider doing vocational education studies within ICT at the Swinburne University of Technology. Women applicants from New Zealand and Australia can take advantage of this lucky chance.
A valuable offer to support education in Australia.
User Review( votes)
Swinburne University opened its doors to students in 1908 as the Eastern Suburbs Technical College. It has been dedicated to providing excellent education in various lucrative disciplines. The university has fours campuses of which two are domestic and one is the international campus.
Why at Swinburne University? The university has been trying to create positive change into society through its education. It is home to both domestic and international students. Not only with its globally recognized courses but also other educational opportunities like scholarships and etc. that help many students to achieve the greater height of excellence in their career.
Application Deadline: May 31, 2020
- University or Organization: Swinburne University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Vocational education
- Award: Full fee waiver for the duration of the course
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: New Zealand and Australian
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from only New Zealand and Australian students.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in the following applicable courses:
- Certificate III in Information, Digital Media Technologies VETiS
- Certificate IV in Information Technology (Programming)
- Certificate IV in Information Technology Networking
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Must be an Australian citizen; New Zealand citizen; Australian Permanent Resident; Australian Permanent Resident with Humanitarian Visa
- Must be a female student
- Must provide evidence of financial hardship
- Must be a commencing student studying full-time in an eligible course at Swinburne in Semester 1, 2020.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Firstly, all applicants must take admission in one of the eligible programs. After that, candidates can use an online application form to apply for this application .
- Supporting Documents: As a part of this application application form, candidates should send the following documents:
- Evidence of financial hardship such as bank statement, salary slips, centre link statement
- Two referee reports outlining your suitability for the opportunity
- An academic reference – from a person qualified to comment on academic studies, such as a subject coordinator, school principal, etc.
- A character reference – a character reference – from a person competent to supply a character reference such as a current or past employer.
- A personal statement of no more than 200 words outlining the reason for selecting to study ICT, and future goals as a result of this study.
- Admission Requirements: Admission requirements vary from one course to another.
- Language Requirement: The university accepts the following certificates:
- Swinburne English Language Centre
- TOEFL iBT
- PTE Academic
- Common European Framework
- ELSIS English Language Schools
Benefits: All the eligible aspirants will be provided award in the form of a full fee waiver for the normal duration of the course.