Swiss Government, through the Federal Commission, offers excellence scholarships for foreign scholars in Switzerland. These scholarships are available for pursuing postgraduate research and master’s degree program at one of the public-funded universities or recognized institution.
Each year the Swiss Confederation awards Government Excellence Scholarships to promote international exchange and research cooperation between Switzerland and over 180 other countries. Recipients are selected by the awarding body, the Federal Commission for Scholarships for Foreign Students (FCS).
Great offer to get a degree from the Swiss Government with financial help for study.
User Review( votes)
- Application Deadline: Varies from country to country( September- December)
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing postgraduate research and master’s degree program
- Study Subject: Scholarships are offered in diverse fields to help students in upgrading their education.
- Number of Scholarships: Two
- Nationality: international applicants
- Scholarship can be taken in Switzerland
- Eligible Countries: International aspirants can apply for this scholarship
- Entrance Requirements:
The research scholarship is available to post-graduate researchers in any discipline (who hold a master’s degree as a minimum) who are planning to come to Switzerland to pursue research or further studies at the doctoral or post-doctoral level. Art scholarships are open to art students wishing to pursue an initial master’s degree in Switzerland.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Candidates have to visit https://www.sbfi.admin.ch/sbfi/en/home/education/scholarships-and-grants/swiss-government-excellence-scholarships.html#1658819252 and get the application package from the swiss representation
- Language Requirements: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.