Excellence scholarships for Philippines scholars are offering by the Swiss Government in Switzerland. Free studies are open for studying Ph.D., postdoctoral and research programs at one of the public-funded universities or recognized institution.
The Swiss Government Excellence The studentships are aimed at young researchers from abroad who have completed a master’s degree or Ph.D. degree.
User Review( votes)
One of the most secure government is the Swiss Government in Switzerland. It has the best attribute of government than any other country. International exchange and research cooperation promoting by the Swiss Confederation Excellence between Switzerland and 180 other countries.
Application Deadline: Closed
Candidates are suggested to follow the eligibility criteria-
- Applicants from Pakistan can apply for the opportunity.
- Grants are available for pursuing Ph.D., postdoctoral, and research programs in any subject offered by the government.
- Ph.D. Criteria: You must have a research proposal including a timeframe. This is the centerpiece of the application. And must be in command of the necessary language skills required for the Ph.D. studies/ research. Those who have been in Switzerland for more than one year at the beginning of the education assistance in September are not eligible.
- Postdoctoral Criteria: No more than five years may have passed between the educational award of the Ph.D. and you must take a letter (or email) from a professor at the Swiss host institution stating that they are willing and entitled to supervise the postdoctoral research. Without such confirmation, the application will be rejected.
How to apply
- How to apply: After taking admission in ph.d., postdoctoral, and research degree program in any university, the participant can automatically be considered for the award.
- Supporting documents: Candidate must provide a letter from an academic host professor (including her/his short CV) at the chosen Swiss university confirming why she/he is willing to supervise and support the Ph.D. thesis. And a copy of passport’s name page.
- Admission Requirements: The participant must have a master’s degree or equivalent university degree recognized by the Swiss university.
- Language Requirements: Holder from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
There is a monthly payment of CHF 1’920 for Ph.D. and Research degree fund and CHF 3’500 for Postdoctoral degree fund. Ph.D. free education holders may request a supplementary allowance for fieldwork. For field trips lasting longer than 2 months, the amount will be reduced to 50%. One-year half-fare public transportation card.