If you are a high-potential student with the ambition to change your future, then you can apply for the SWZ Award provided by the MCI Entrepreneurial School for the academic session 2020-21.
Great offer for Austrian applicants.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1995, the MCI Management Center Innsbruck is a privately organized business school in Austria. It offers bachelor and master degrees as well as Executive Master programs, Executive Certificate programs, Management Customized programs and research.
Why at MCI Entrepreneurial School? The school provides new impulses and makes an important contribution to the professionalization of business, management, politics, and culture.
Application Deadline: May 4, 2020
- University or Organization: MCI Entrepreneurial School
- Department: NA
- Course Level: General management certificate
- Award: 4,500 Euros
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Austrian
- The award can be taken in Austria
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open across Austria.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in General Management certificate course.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to apply for the general management certificate course.
- Applicants must be graduates of non-business studies wishing to complement their qualification with business training and management-related competencies.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For empowering with this educational award, candidates have to take admission in the general management certificate program at the school. After applying, applicants have to download the application form and submit it to [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: Applicants have to provide curriculum vitae, reasons for applying, and a brief description of medium-term plans for the future.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must have previous degree certificate with excellent academic records.
- Language Requirement: Students must be proficient in Austrian and English language.
The bursary will provide the amount of 4,500 Euros, for participation in the General Management certificate course.