Applications are invited for Taco Bell Foundation’s Live Mas Scholarship for the next generation of innovators, creators and dreamers in the USA. US applicants are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
The main objective of the scholarship is to provide high quality, comprehensive educational and training opportunities that are compatible with the changing needs of the students.
User Review( votes)
The Taco Bell Foundation, a non-profit foundation was founded in 1992, with a focus to ignite the potential within teens and help them discover their passions.
- Foundation: Taco Bell Foundation
- Course Level: Degree level program
- Award: Varies
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: US applicants
- Scholarship can be taken at: USA
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open for the US applicants only
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in an accredited post-high school/post-secondary educational program
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- A legal resident of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia (“D.C.”), who are located in the United States or D.C.
- Previously won a Live Más Scholarship through the Live Más Scholarship Program or the Live Más Scholarship Program for Taco Bell Restaurant Employees
- Currently enrolled in an accredited post-high school/post-secondary educational program located in the United States or D.C. (including accredited two- and four-year colleges, universities, vocational-technical, and trade schools) and in good academic standing
- Any awarded amounts from a Previous Program must have been used or substantially depleted (75% or more) prior to the Selection Period
- Must be willing to work with the Taco Bell Foundation’s Scholarship Management Company throughout the application and award process. See Terms & Conditions for complete details.
How to Apply:
- How to Apply: The mode of application is online. Application Form
- Supporting Material: Create and submit a video (2 minutes or less in length) that tells us the story of their life’s passion. It could be a short film, animation or just a simple testimonial. This is not about how well they can make a film – they just want them to show their talents and explain why they should be considered for a Live Más Scholarship.
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must be a legal resident of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, between 16 and 24 years of age, located in the United States or D.C. and on track to apply for accredited post-high school/post-secondary educational programs (including accredited two-and four-year colleges, universities, vocational-technical and trade schools) pending receipt of a high-school diploma or G.E.D equivalent.
- English language Requirements: Applicants whose first or native language is not English must demonstrate an adequate command of both spoken and written English, and they are required to submit English proficiency test scores as part of their application. They recognize the internet-based test (iBT) of the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) and the International English Language Testing System (IELTS). Applicants whose total score on the four-part TOEFL falls below 90 (or IELTS falls below 7) will not normally be admitted unless other demonstrable evidence of proficiency in English is available.
The Live Mas Scholarship will award $1,000,000 to support 220 young adults. Awards will range from $2,500 to $25,000.