The University of Nottingham is inviting applications for Taiwan Masters Scholarships. In 2019, they are offering scholarships of 25% each towards tuition fees for students from Taiwan. Taiwan masters programmes aim to recognize and reward applications from outstanding Iranian students.
The University of Nottingham is a public research university based in Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, England, United Kingdom. It was founded as University College Nottingham in 1881 and was granted a Royal Charter in 1948. The University of Nottingham is in the top 1% of universities worldwide and is recognised globally for groundbreaking research and teaching excellence.
User Review( votes)
Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
- Application Deadline: May 17, 2019
- Course Level: The studentships are available for the masters degree programme
- Study Subject: The studentships are offered in diverse fields to help students in upgrading their education.
- Award: In 2019, they are offering scholarships of 25% each towards tuition fees for students from Taiwan.
- Number of Awards: 15 opportunities are available.
- Nationality: Students of Taiwan
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Students of Taiwan can apply for these endowments.
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants can apply for this application
- are a national of (or permanently domiciled in) Taiwan
- are classed as an overseas student for fee purposes
- already have, or expect to receive, the equivalent of a 1st class UK degree (78% from a National University / 80% from a private university or 3.5 GPA or above)
- already hold an offer to start a full-time masters degree programme (excluding MRes) at Nottingham in September 2018, any subject area.
- English Language Requirements: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
How to Apply: The mode of applying is online.