The University of Nottingham is inviting applicants for the Taiwan Masters Scholarships for the academic year 2020-21. Taiwan masters programmes aim to recognize and reward applications from outstanding Iranian students.
The University of Nottingham is a public research university based in Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, England, United Kingdom. It was founded as University College Nottingham in 1881 and was granted a Royal Charter in 1948. The University of Nottingham is in the top 1% of universities worldwide and is recognised globally for groundbreaking research and teaching excellence.
Nice opportunity for students.
User Review( votes)
Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
- Application Deadline: 8 May 2020
- Course Level: The studentships are available for the master’s degree programme
- Study Subject: The studentships are offered in diverse fields to help students in upgrading their education.
- Award: In 2020, they are offering scholarships of 25% each towards tuition fees for students from Taiwan.
- Number of Awards: 15 opportunities are available.
- Nationality: Students of Taiwan
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Students of Taiwan can apply for these endowments.
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants can apply for this application if you:
- are a national of (or permanently domiciled in) Taiwan
- are classed as an overseas student for fee purposes
- already have, or expect to receive, the equivalent of a 1st class UK degree (78% from a National University / 80% from a private university or 3.5 GPA or above)
- already hold an offer to start a full-time masters degree programme (excluding MRes) at Nottingham in September 2020, any subject area.
- How to Apply: The mode of applying is online.
- English Language Requirements: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.