The University of Arts London is offering the Tara Nirula ISH/LCF Graduate funding for Indian Students in the UK.
University of the Arts London is awarding a Tara Nirula ISH Fashion funding for Indian students to pursue an MA program in the London College of Fashion.
Wonderful offer for candidates.
User Review( votes)
The grant is worth the value of the tuition fees of the graduate course and the value of a single room at International Students House where the student will reside during their studies.
- Study Subject(s): award is awarded for following MA courses: Strategic Fashion Marketing, Fashion Retail Management, Fashion Design Management and Fashion Entrepreneurship and Innovation.
- Course Level: award is available for pursuing the MA program at London College of Fashion.
- Programme Provider: University of the Arts London, UK
- The award can be taken at the UK
In order to accept a Tara Nirula application from you, you must:
- Be accepted to study on one of the following 4 courses at London College of Fashion: MA Strategic Fashion Marketing MA Fashion Retail Management MA Fashion Design Management MA Fashion Entrepreneurship and Innovation.
- Be willing to be a part of a multi-cultural, diverse student residential community
- Be in financial need where the awarding of this Scholarship would enable the applicant to pursue the course of study they may not otherwise be able to afford
- Be an Indian national and a graduate from an Indian Higher Education institution
- You must also be an undergraduate student expecting to graduate with a good bachelor’s degree (with Honours) from a Higher Education institution by 31 July 2015 or be a graduate who has already gained a good bachelor’s degree from a Higher Education institution in India.
Open for International Students: Students from India can apply for this Fashion scholarship.
The number of awards (s): One scholarship is available.
What does it cover? The grant is worth the value of the tuition fees of the graduate course and the value of a single room at International Students House where the student will reside during their studies. The Scholarship also covers meals taken in the ISH restaurant up to the value of £2,000 for the 2015/2016 academic year.
How to Apply
How to Apply: Applicants must hold a course offer before applying for this application . Applications should be sent via e-mail and also by post.
Application Deadline: Applications for 2019-20 are now closed.