For creating a good value of research programs, the University of Tasmania is inviting applicants for taking part in the Tasmania Graduate Research Scholarship program.
Valuable opportunity to join graduate research program.
User Review( vote)
The University of Tasmania was founded in 1846 but officially known as a university in 1890. It is Australia’s fourth oldest and public research university and offers various ranges of undergraduate or postgraduate programs in Australia.
Why at the University of Tasmania? The lecturers and teachers of this university are engaged with students individually to offer personalized advice and guidance which is not available at any other university. Tasmania is known as a unique beauty where students can focus on their career goals and make them true.
Application Deadline: Open
- Eligible Countries: International students are worthy of this opportunity.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: They can join a research master or a doctoral degree program at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: Must be enrolling in a full-time degree course and have not received any other equivalent award or the same degree.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: There is a requirement of taking admission in a research masters or a doctoral degree program at the University of Tasmania. After taking admission you can complete the online application for a grant.
- Supporting Documents: Academic transcripts, language ability proof, copy of the passport, and curriculum vitae need to be submitted.
- Admission Requirements: A successful candidate must have completed at least four years of tertiary education and have at least an upper second class Honors degree.
- Language Requirement: If English is not the participant’s local language, so they are suggested to take TOEFL or IELTS test and demonstrate their English language proficiency.
The educational award will provide a stipend at the rate of AUD $27,596 pa. students can apply for a one-off relocation allowance which will cover the travel expenses and the award can be reimbursed for up to AUD$2,000 in total upon production of receipts.