Applicants are invited to apply for the Tata Housing Scholarship for Meritorious Girl Students for the Indian student across India. The scholarships are awarded for civil engineering, architecture and construction project management courses.
The objective is to recognize, promote and financially assist the meritorious Girl Students belonging to economically weaker sections so that they are able to complete higher education in civil engineering, architecture and construction project management and be a part of the flourishing Real Estate Industry.
Fab choice for aspirants.
User Review( votes)
Tata Housing has established itself as one of the key players in the Indian real estate industry. Our basic purpose is to provide “an enhanced lifestyle coupled with sustainable environment” wherever we work. As a responsible corporate citizen, “sustainability” is an integral part of our strategy. We aspire to be the market leader by offering iconic and world-class property development in India.
- Course Level: Scholarships are awarded for civil engineering, architecture and construction project management courses.
- Scholarship Award: The expenditure towards payment of admission fees, tuition fees, library fees, examination fees, purchase of books etc will be reimbursed on submission of appropriate proofs, subject to a maximum limit of Rs 60 thousand only.
- In case the student is in receipt of any other scholarships, the differential amount (cost incurred and scholarship received from another source) will only be reimbursed.
- Scholarship can be taken in India
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Girls applying for this scholarship must be fulfilling all the three conditions mentioned below to be eligible for consideration for the award of the scholarship. The scholarships will be awarded based on competitive merit and need. All other things being equal, preference will be given to students belonging to scheduled caste (SC) and scheduled tribe (ST) communities.
- The scholarship is open to girls studying 2nd year of Civil Engineering/Architecture in any 4 years degree courses such as B. Tech/B.E/B. Arch in any institute located in India and affiliated to any University recognized by law in India. Girl students studying 1 st year of full-time 2 years MBA course in Construction Project Management in any institute located in India and affiliated to any University, recognised by law in India, are also eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Girls studying Civil Engineering/Architecture must have secured at least 50 per cent marks in aggregate in the First Year of Engineering/Architecture course. In the case of MBA in Construction Project Management, they should have secured at least 50 per cent marks in aggregate in the qualifying degree examination.
- The total annual family income of the parents/guardians (in case parents are not alive) must not be more than Rs 3 Lakh (Rupees Three Lakh only) from all sources in the preceding financial year.
Nationality: Indian students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants must attach attested (attested by a government notary/Principal of the Institute where she is studying/Gazetted officers of any state or central government) copies of Class X Certificate & Mark Sheet, Class XII Certificate & Mark Sheet, mark sheets of 1st year engineering, Diploma Certificate, Degree Certificate and Mark Sheet and other documents to show that they are qualifying the eligibility criteria.
- Each applicant must also attach attested copies of Income Certificate, issued by the local Tehsildar in support of her eligibility. Each applicant must also attach attested copies of PAN card and AADHAR Card. Applications must be neatly written (typewritten or printed is preferred).
- Applicant must attach one copy of her latest passport size photograph along with the application self-attesting the same on the backside of the photograph. She should also attach a photocopy of any one of the following documents: Driving License/Voters Identity Card/Passport/Bank Passbook.
Application Deadline: Closed