Tata Trusts is delighted to offer Medical and Healthcare scholarship to undergraduate and postgraduate students. The studentships are available for Indian students.
Tata Trusts are amongst India’s oldest, non-sectarian philanthropic organisations. The Trusts own two-thirds of the stock holding of Tata Sons, the apex company of the Tata group of companies. The wealth that accrues from this asset supports an assortment of causes, institutions and individuals in a wide variety of areas. In this manner, the profits that the Tata companies earn go back many times over to the communities they operate in. These funds have been deployed towards a whole range of community development programmes across the country, for over 100 years now.
User Review( votes)
- Applications Deadline: July 30, 2019
- Course Level: The studentships are available to study Postgraduate and Undergraduate programs.
- Study Subject: The studentships are awarded in Medical Sciences and Healthcare streams in India.
- Scholarship Award: The grant is applicable for the current academic year 2018-2019 and covers only the tuition fees and other related fees paid to the institute/university.
- Nationality: The studentships are available for Indian students.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
- Scholarship can be taken in India
Eligibility for the Scholarship
Eligible Countries: The studentships are available for Indian students.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Bachelors candidates should have completed at least the first year of studies
- Masters candidates in the first year of their studies are also eligible to apply.
1) The grant is applicable for the current academic year 2019-2020 and covers only the tuition fees and other related fees paid to the institute/university.
2) Candidates need to upload scanned copies of documents mentioned in the application form; no other documents must be uploaded. Unclear/illegible/ manipulated documents will not be accepted and will be treated as void.
3) Shortlisted Master’s candidates may be called for an interview to be conducted in person at Mumbai or through Skype. (Please create a Skype id, if you do not have one.)
4) Candidates are advised to read the form carefully before submitting it, as they will not have any access to it after submission.
5) Percentage or CGPA mentioned in the respective column indicates the eligibility for applying.
6) The Trusts office’s decision on the award of scholarships is final. Correspondence in this regard will not be entertained.
7) Tata Trusts do not have any intermediaries/agents. Candidates are advised to beware of such individuals who claim to represent the Trusts and demand a share from the grant if sanctioned. In case any such demands are made, candidates are requested to bring the matter immediately to the notice of the Tata Trusts office.
How to Apply: Candidates need to upload scanned copies of documents mentioned in the application form; no other documents must be uploaded. Unclear/illegible/ manipulated documents will not be accepted and will be treated as void.