Taylor University is very delighted to offer outstanding students the financial support they need to support their education and cover their expenses, through its international student scholarships
This funding program has been established to encourage all non-US citizens to pursue their higher education at the university. The grant is valued at $10,000 towards any degree program.
Great offer for international students in USA.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1846, Taylor University is a private, interdenominational, evangelical Christian university in Upland, Indiana. It is ranked 1st in Regional Colleges Midwest with a mission to develop servant leaders marked with a passion to minister Christ’s redemptive love and truth to a world in need.
Why choose to study at Taylor University? Taylor University ranks second among Indiana schools with a wide variety of study and service abroad opportunities. It is very particular about its graduates and makes sure 98% of graduates secure a full-time or part-time job, post-graduate internship, or graduate school placement within six months after graduation.
Application Deadline: November 1, 2021
- University or Organization: Taylor University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or graduate degree
- Awards: $10,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: All non-U.S. citizen students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for any undergraduate or graduate degree programs taught at TU.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be accepted to Taylor and demonstrate cultural diversity, no additional application.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students can apply to Taylor either via its official application portal or via the Common Application portal. All non-US citizens will be considered for the opportunity .
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Academic transcripts
- Affidavit or Support
- Students‡ Christian Character Reference
- Share your story – Write about what God is doing in your life
- Student visa
- I-20 Form
- Admission Requirements: Students are required to have a high school GPA at or below 2.9 and have submitted ACT or SAT test scores, which is optional but preferred.
- Language Requirement: The students must be proficient in the English language. TOEFL and IELTS scores are accepted.
Taylor University will provide the award amount of $10,000 towards their degree studies for the successful candidates.