The University of California, Berkeley (UC Berkeley) Shenzhen Institute is welcoming applications for the Fully-Funded TBSI PhD and Master Programme for prospective international students.
Beneficial offer to get support for higher studies in China.
User Review( votes)
Tsinghua–UC Berkeley Shenzhen Institute is an institute which was established in Shenzhen in 2014 according to an agreement signed by Tsinghua University, UC-Berkeley and the Shenzhen government.
Why at Tsinghua–UC Berkeley Shenzhen Institute? TBSI provides a unique global platform for transformational, translational, and trans-disciplinary research and education for future world leaders in science and technology.
- University or Organization: Tsinghua–UC Berkeley Shenzhen Institute
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD and Master
- Award: Total up to $75,400
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: award is available to Non-Chinese citizens
- The award can be taken in China
- Application Deadline: May 1, 2020
- Language: Chinese and English
- Eligible Countries: Non-Chinese international candidates are eligible to apply for the opportunity
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded to study masters and PhD degree program in any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: The grant is open for:
- Non-Chinese international students with a valid passport are welcome to apply. A Master’s Degree program applicant should have a Bachelor s degree or a degree equivalent to a Chinese Bachelor’s degree (or above).
- A Doctoral Degree program applicant should have a Masters degree or a degree equivalent to a Chinese Masters degree (or above).
How to Apply
- How to apply: To participate, the applicants need to submit an online application.
- Master’s Degree Program
- PhD Degree Program
- Supporting Documents: To apply, students must be ready to submit the following: CV, Personal statement, Degree certificate, Academic transcript, HSK certificate, and score report (if applicable), two academic recommendation letters from scholars.
- Admission Requirements: To apply for the opportunity applicants need to take admission at UC Berkeley Shenzhen Institute.
- Language Requirement: The English language is required for the opportunity .
The sponsorship will provide the following:
- The tuition fee for PhD Program:40,000 CNY/Year
- The tuition fee for the Master’s Program:33,000 CNY/ Year
- Application Fee: 800 CNY
- Medical Insurance: 600 CNY/year
- Accommodation on Tsinghua campus, Shenzhen: around 1,000CNY/month for single rooms