Trinity College Dublin and in collaboration with Teagasc is inviting high achieving aspirants to apply for the PhD Walsh international awards in Ecology.
The educational grant is open to outstanding international students who wish to undertake the PhD degree programme at the university for the academic year 2021/2022.
Valuable offer for highly talented female students on their tuition fees for PhD study in Ireland.
User Review( votes)
Trinity College Dublin is Ireland’s international university. Trinity University is ranked 61st in the world by the QS World University Rankings 2013 for its innovative study and education at the intersections of disciplines.
Why study at Trinity College Dublin? Trinity College Dublin aims to provide students with comprehensive academic knowledge to reach new heights of achievement. More than 400 undergraduate courses, as well as postgraduate taught and study options, are open.
Application Deadline: April 8, 2021
- University or Organization: Teagasc
- Department: Trinity College Dublin
- Course Level: PhD
- Awards: €24,000 per annum
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in Ireland
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD degree in Ecology
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants should possess a first-class or upper second-class honours degree in ecology, agricultural science, plant physiology or a related subject, and a Master’s degree will be a distinct advantage.
- You must have knowledge of plant ecology and a strong quantitative ability to apply statistical models to experimental data will be essential.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for this educational opportunity, students must take admission in the PhD degree programme at the university. After that, applicants can apply for this opportunity and send their applications via email to [email protected] and [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: You must submit a letter and CV and the names and contact details of two academic referees.
- Admission Requirements: Students must have a previous degree certificate with excellent academic achievement.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have a good command of written and spoken English language.
The scholars will receive an award amount of €24,000 per annum and include University fees of up to a maximum of €6,000 per annum and is tenable for four years.