The Technical University of Denmark is offering fully funded or partially funded scholarships for highly talented young researchers. These opportunities are available for pursuing Ph.D. program starting in the fall 2016 or spring 2017.
The purpose of the co-funded scholarships is to increase the total volume of scholarships and to promote innovation in collaboration with external parties.
The best chance to study in Denmark to get a higher education with financial support.
User Review( votes)
The Technical University of Denmark often simply referred to as DTU, is a university in Kongens Lyngby, just north of Copenhagen, Denmark. It was founded in 1829 at the initiative of Hans Christian rested as Denmark’s first polytechnic and is today ranked among Europe’s leading engineering institutions.
Why at the Technical University of Denmark? DTU is a leading technical university in northern Europe and benchmarks with the best universities in the world. They strive for academic excellence, collegial respect and freedom tempered by responsibility.
University or Organization: Technical University of Denmark
Course Level: Ph.D. program
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: NA
Nationality: International Students
The program can be taken in Denmark
Application Deadline: Closed
- Candidates should hold an M.Sc. degree in engineering or a similar degree with an academic level equivalent to an M.Sc. degree in engineering.
- Candidates of all nationalities can apply for these Ph.D. scholarships.
- The subject of the Ph.D. project must be within one of the main research areas of the department: Algorithms, Logic and Graphs, Cognitive Systems, Cyber Security, Dynamical Systems, Embedded Systems Engineering, Image Analysis & Computer Graphics, Section for Formal Methods – for safe and secure systems, Mathematics, Scientific Computing, Software Engineering and Statistics and Data Analysis.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applications must be submitted in English and University must have online application by the deadline. To apply, please open the link in the red bar: “Apply online” (“Ansøg online”). Applications must be submitted electronically as one single PDF file containing all materials to be given consideration.
- Supporting Documents: Applications must include the acceptance in writing from a supervisor at DTU Compute, application form, a personal application addressed to the Dean of Graduate Studies and International Affairs, Short description of the proposed Ph.D. project, Documentation for M.Sc. degree incl. list of courses, Excel sheet with the calculation of weighted grade average, CV incl. list of publications, Commitment from the company, Short CV incl.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates should hold an M.Sc. degree in engineering or a similar degree with an academic level equivalent to an M.Sc. degree in engineering.
- Language Requirement: The candidate should have a very good command over the English language.
University offers an interesting and challenging job in an international environment focusing on education, research, public-sector consultancy, and innovation, which contribute to enhancing the economy and improving social welfare.