Ryerson University is offering up to 13 Undergraduate Entrance Scholarships. These are awarded in the field of Accounting & Finance, Business Management, Business Technology Management, Hospitality & Tourism Management, and Retail Management.
Programs are available to students that will commence their full-time undergraduate studies at the Ted Rogers School of Management in the coming fall semester.
The Ted Rogers School of Management at Ryerson University is Canada’s leading diverse, entrepreneurial business school centered in an urban learning environment.
Why at Ted Rogers School of Management at Ryerson University? TRSM is developing collaborative, creative leaders who will drive the 21st-century business forward while making a positive impact on society.
University or Organization: Ted Rogers School of Management at Ryerson University
Course Level: Undergraduate studies
Award: Up to $10,000 each
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: NA
Nationality: Canadian citizen
The program can be taken in Canada
Application Deadline: Closed
A student will:
- Be a Canadian citizen, permanent resident or protected person who has been issued a Protected Person Status Document (PPSD). Be commencing their full-time undergraduate studies in the coming fall semester.
- Be direct entry from high school, with a minimum 85% average in their final year of high school.
- Have officially accepted an offer to attend Ryerson entering the first year of the Accounting & Finance, Business Management, Business Technology Management, Hospitality & Tourism Management, or Retail Management program.
- Canadian citizens are eligible to apply.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Submit applications to Student Financial Assistance Office, Room POD-59, Ryerson University, 350 Victoria Street, Toronto, ON, M5B 2K3.
- Supporting Documents: The application must include Undergraduate Entrance Scholarship cover sheet, a personal letter outlining why you are an ideal candidate for the opportunity , two letters of support outlining leadership in extracurricular activities or community involvement (from teachers, principal, employers, community leaders, Ryerson faculty members or staff).
- Admission Requirement: Applicants must have previous degree.