If you believe you are an outstanding student who can demonstrate your skills and commitment to becoming a future global leader, then apply now for the Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarships. It is offered at Teesside University in the UK for the academic year 2023-2024.
International students, exclusively, are offered this scholarship application. Undergraduate and postgraduate taught degree programmes offered at Teesside University can be applied for. First-time students will be considered. A total of 30 winners will be selected and presented with an award of £5,000 each.
Nice offer for international students to study in UK.
User Review( votes)
Teesside University is a public university in 1930. The university operates with its main campus in Middlesbrough, North Yorkshire in North East England. With an overall rating of 4.2 stars based on various academic parameters, the university ranks 1001st in World University Rankings by Times Higher Education.
Why choose to study at Teesside University? Teesside University is a dynamic, energetic, and innovative institution today and was also founded on a rich heritage. The university constantly seeks to enhance the experience of all its students, staff, and external partners. It aims to soon become a high-performing global university.
Application Deadline: The scholarship applications will close on 5th June, 2023.
- University or Organization: Teesside University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Postgraduate
- Award: £5,000
- Number of Awards: 30
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom
- Eligible Countries: Overseas students.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate and postgraduate degree programmes offered at Teesside University.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be enrolling first time at Teesside University.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Admission applications must be made on the university portal. The scholarship application form must be submitted by all interested students to be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students must prepare documents that may be required by the university at the time if admission such as academic transcripts, personal essays, motivation letters, resume, etc.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have a good honours degree (at least a 2.2) in a subject related to the field of study or equivalent international qualification and a post-experience or professional qualification.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.0
- PTE – 59
Teesside University will award 30 selected candidates a scholarship award of £5,000 each, which will be awarded as a fee waiver in the first year of study.