The De Montfort University is offering international applicants the opportunity to secure one of 33 TEF Gold Scholarships, each worth £3,500.
The UK Department of Education awarded the institution a ‘Gold’ rating in the 2017 Teaching Excellence Framework, describing teaching as being “consistently outstanding” and “of the highest quality found in the UK Higher Education sector”.
User Review( votes)
The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
- Application Deadline: May 31, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing the subjects offered by the university.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the field of teaching.
- Scholarship Award: Each scholarship worth £3,500.
- Number of Scholarships: There are 33 scholarships available.
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements:
- English Language Requirements: The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
University recommends including the following information in your personal statement:
- Tell us what you hope to gain from studying at DMU
- Tell us how you hope to contribute to life/community at DMU
- Tell us about your future plans for employment after you complete your course
- Tell us how the knowledge and skills you learn while at DMU will benefit you in the future
How to Apply:
To apply you must complete the application and personal statement.
Please note: you must have an offer to study at DMU at the time of applying or your application will be rejected.