The De Montfort University is offering international applicants the opportunity to secure one of 33 TEF Gold Scholarships, each worth £3,500.
The UK Department of Education awarded the institution a ‘Gold’ rating in the 2017 Teaching Excellence Framework, describing teaching as being “consistently outstanding” and “of the highest quality found in the UK Higher Education sector”.
The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
- Application Deadline: May 31, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing the subjects offered by the university.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the field of teaching.
- Scholarship Award: Each scholarship worth £3,500.
- Number of Scholarships: There are 33 scholarships available.
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements:
- English Language Requirements: The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
University recommends including the following information in your personal statement:
- Tell us what you hope to gain from studying at DMU
- Tell us how you hope to contribute to life/community at DMU
- Tell us about your future plans for employment after you complete your course
- Tell us how the knowledge and skills you learn while at DMU will benefit you in the future
How to Apply:
To apply you must complete the application and personal statement.
Please note: you must have an offer to study at DMU at the time of applying or your application will be rejected.