Tertiary Education Scholarship Trust (Test) is offering two fully-funded Scholarships for Ghanaian students. These opportunities are available for undergraduate studies at Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (KNUST).
Tertiary Education Scholarship Trust (TEST) for Ghana is a Ghanaian Charitable Trust registered in 2008 (number G-23266). TEST for Ghana was formed by a group of graduates from Linacre College, Oxford University and is a constituent member of the UK Charity, TEST for AFRICA’s family.
Fab choice for Students of Ghana to study in Ghana.
User Review( votes)
Its aim is to aid the social and economic development of Ghana by enabling bright but needy students to receive undergraduate education at Ghanaian public universities and polytechnics against their personal pledge to work for the benefit of their communities and their nation upon graduation.
University or Organization: Tertiary Education Scholarship Trust
Course Level: Undergraduate program
Award: Full and partial awards
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: NA
Nationality: Students of Ghana
The program can be taken in Ghana
Application Deadline: Closed
- Awards are biased towards females (60:40) from the poorest regions of the countries, for University education (60:40) where appropriate, and are also available to handicapped students.
- The studentships are offered to both new and to continuing students and are reviewed annually against both need and academic performance.
- The studentships are awarded in both Land Economy and Real Estate.
- Those scholars graduating with First Class Honours degrees are invited to apply for the Norman & Ivy Lloyd Scholarship at Linacre College, Oxford University which provides full funding for one year’s Master’s degree studies in a subject of their choice.
- Students of Ghana can apply for these endowments.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Application forms can be downloaded online or can be obtained from any students financial aid office at all participating Ghanaian public tertiary institutions (Universities and polytechnics). Application forms need to be completed in full, being as detailed as possible. Completed application forms should be submitted to the student financial aid office of the student’s institution or posted to TEST for Ghana through their postal address.
- Supporting Documents: The required components for a complete application packet are as follows:-
Photocopy of examination results- Applicable to all applicants.
- Photocopy of admission letter if a student has been newly admitted to a tertiary institution- Applicable to all applicants.
- Evidence of income of parent/guardian – Applicable to all applicants.
- Most up to date academic transcript- Applicable to all applicants.
- Applicant’s most current payslip, if applicable.
- Documents/evidence to establish the relationship with siblings and or dependants as the case may be Attach sworn affidavits to support any claims made on this application form – Applicable to all applicants.
- Any other supporting documents that they believe will assist in the processing of their application.
- Death certificates for applicants with deceased parents or guardians.
Benefit: TEST for Ghana provides both full and partial awards for undergraduate study.