Eliminate the financial obstacles you are facing in your educational path. Apply for the Mexico Education Scholarships at Texas A&M University. The university is accepting applications for the academic session 2022/2023.
There are approximately 40 awards available to Mexican students who want to study an undergraduate or graduate degree program at the university. The award provides recipients the opportunity to pay in-state tuition at TAMU.
Hurry Up! Apply for this scholarship program and get financial assistance in the USA.
User Review( votes)
Texas A&M University was the state’s first public institution of higher learning. It is now ranked 168th in the QS Global World Rankings, with the mission of providing the highest quality undergraduate and graduate programs.
Why choose to study at Texas A&M University? Texas A&M University is one of the nation’s largest, dedicated to providing students with opportunities to obtain a well-rounded education that will prepare them to be leaders in their professions and communities. TAMU offers a world-class education at an affordable price.
Application Deadline: The applications for this grant will be accepted only through March 1, 2022.
- University or Organization: Texas A&M University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and graduate degree
- Awards: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: Approximately 40
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in the United States
- Eligible Countries: Mexico
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Any undergraduate, graduate degree program offered by the TAMU.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Applicants must have been accepted by the university in the applied program.
- Undergraduates and graduates who demonstrate financial need are eligible.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must apply to the desired program via the university portal. The applicants are required to apply here to be considered for the scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Official transcripts of High school/College degree
- Letters of recommendation
- Permanent Residents Card
- Admission Requirements: Applicants are required to check all entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: The candidates must meet all the entry requirements of the university.
- TOEFL official test scores must be sent directly from the testing center to EngineeringCAS (use code B887) to be considered official.
- IELTS official test scores must be submitted electronically by the IELTS test center. No paper Test Report Forms will be accepted. Please contact the test center where you took the IELTS test and request that your test scores be sent electronically using the IELTS system to Texas A&M University (College Station and Galveston).
This scholarship program will provide recipients the opportunity to pay in-state tuition at TAMU.