If you can’t afford to pay for your education, then you have a beneficial opportunity to apply for the Thai LLM Scholarship offered by St. Mary’s University for the academic year 2022-2023.
The scholarship is worth £14,550 and will cover the total tuition fees for the full-time LLM, commencing in September 2022 in the United Kingdom.
Amazing opportunity for applicants in the UK.
User Review( votes)
St Mary’s Institution, Twickenham is a public university located in the South West London suburb of Strawberry Hill. Established in 1850, it is currently ranked 131st nationwide. St Mary’s University is committed to the Catholic Church’s educational mission.
Why study at St Mary’s University? St Mary’s University has a distinguished and long history, as well as a forward-thinking approach. It is a stable and inviting community of students and faculty dedicated to the highest standards of instruction in various disciplines. Additionally, St Mary’s offers a thriving culture and environment conducive to study.
Application Deadline: Complete an online application form as soon as possible to be considered for this scholarship.
- University or Organization: St. Mary’s University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: Fully-Funded
- Number of Awards: One
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Thailand
- Eligible Course or Subjects: International Business Law LLM
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- A Thai national, domiciled in Thailand and classified as an international fee-paying student
- Law degree holder with a minimum CGPA of 2.3 or above (or UK 2:2)
- An unconditional offer holder for St Mary’s (full-time on campus) International Business Law LLM, for September 2022/23 entry.
- Interview with St Mary’s Head of Law and International Regional Manager for Thailand
- Passed the bar exam in Thailand
- Obtained an LLM abroad from a University recognized by the Office of the Judicial Commission (OJC) in Thailand
- Agree to represent St Mary’s University as an ambassador throughout the degree programme.
- Agree to sit for the Judges Exam from the OJC in Thailand in the next earliest sitting after passing the LLM at St Mary’s University
- Agree to provide a testimonial (or content for social media and other marketing material) about the International Business Law LLM degree after passing the Judges Exam.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the award, students must enroll in the LLM degree programme at the university. After being enrolled, students have to complete the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Students must submit their CV, academic transcripts, and copy of their passport.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a Law degree with a minimum CGPA of 2.3 or above (or UK 2:2).
- Language Requirement: Students must have IELTS 6.5 (with no less than 6.0 in each area). Please see the English language requirements for other assessment methods they accept.
St. Mary’s University will provide £14,550 and cover the total tuition fees for the full-time LLM, commencing in September 2022.