Do you have a desire to pursue your higher studies in Egypt? Then, you can join the Thanaweya Amma and Equivalent Certificates Scholarships offered by the German University in Cairo.
A fine opportunity to receive assistance for undergraduate study.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 2002, the German University in Cairo is an Egyptian Private University. It is an independent, non-profit oriented Egyptian private institution and offers various degree and diploma programs.
Why at the German University in Cairo? The university’s mission is to achieve excellence in teaching and research. They produce the most comprehensively prepared, multidisciplinary and innovative graduates being able to interact effectively with the challenges and competitions.
Application Deadline: Ongoing
- University or Organization: German University in Cairo
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelors
- Award: Full or partial award
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic
- The award can be taken in Egypt
- Eligible Countries: Egypt
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Bachelors in any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- The sponsorship will be awarded to excellent Thanaweya Amma and foreign certificate holders
- Applicants have to be certificate holders for the same year of admission
- Applicants should abide by all GUC bylaws and regulation, as well as GUC housing regulation.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For empowering with this educational award, students have to take admission in the bachelor’s degree program at the GUC.
- Supporting Documents: Provide Original Thanaweyya Amma certificate or certified original, original birth certificate, high school certificate, six passport size recent photos, military service form for Egyptian male students only, student’s Id and copy of legal guardian’s ID.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants have to pass the GUC Admission test with excellent marks.
- Aspirants must have at least the minimum percentages set by GUC admission office for the same year of admission.
- Language Requirement: Students have to provide the standarized scores of the English language test.
Benefits: Each successful scholar will receive the full or partial awards accredited towards the study expenses.