The Akash Kuruvilla Memorial Scholarship Fund is offering the Akash Kuruvilla Memorial Scholarship for high-potential applicants in the USA.
The aim of this scholarship opportunity is to encourage bright international students to enroll in the university’s bachelor’s degree program. It is widely available with an annual amount ranging from £3,000.
Great opportunity for aspirants
User Review( vote)
The Akash Kuruvilla Memorial Scholarship Fund was formed in the fall of 2007 to remember the life of Akash Jacob Kuruvilla and to continue his legacy of excellence and generosity posthumously. The selection committee will also base its decisions on financial need, the content of character, and the candidate’s potential to make an impact on his/her peers and community.
Application Deadline: Applications must be received by 26 June 2022.
- University or Organization: The Akash Kuruvilla Memorial
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate Degree
- Award: £3,000
- Number of Awards: 3
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in any subject offered by the University.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- The ideal scholarship recipients will embody those same principles and shall be committed to positively affecting the community throughout their collegiate years and beyond.
- The ideal candidate must demonstrate excellence in leadership, diversity, integrity, and academia.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Online applications are available from the Akash Kuruvilla Memorial Scholarship Fund website. In addition to the completed application, each applicant must submit the following: a typewritten 750-w … sign up for full scholarship deadline information.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a high school diploma to undertake an undergraduate degree program at the university.
- Language Requirement: As per the university requirement, the applicants have to show their ability in Academic and English language proficiency.
- Supporting Documents: The students must present the following documents to the university. Application form
- Personal statement
- Recommendation letters (2)
- Official Transcript
- Tax form
The scholarship will be awarded out every semester in the value of $500. Students must maintain a grade point average of 3.0 or higher to receive the second payment. This scholarship is worth a total of $3,000 in total. Three awards are offered annually.