The studentships are gift aid towards education and can come from different sources. That’s why The International School of Uganda is pleased to offer The Beacon Scholarship at their school for students with strong leadership qualities.
The Beacon award is a change-maker program that offers access for financially disadvantaged Uganda students to top tier secondary schools in their home country, and undergraduate program of study at world-class universities in the UK.
Excellent chance for Uganda students.
User Review( vote)
Established in 1967, ISU is the oldest international school in Uganda. The school offers the three International Baccalaureate programs – PYP, MYP, and DP taught by qualified and experienced teachers from around the world.
Why at the International School of Uganda? ISU is a not-for-profit, parent-owned school and formerly known as Lincoln International School. ISU offers three IB programs. Its goal is to transform the potential of our students to bring about their best performance.
Application Deadline: 31st of March 2020
University or Organization: International School of Uganda
Course Level: Undergraduate program
Award: Tuition and boarding fees
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: Varies
Nationality: Uganda students
The award can be taken in Uganda
Eligible Countries: Uganda students can apply for this application
Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any Undergraduate degree subject offered by the university.
Admissible Criteria: Eligibility requirements:
- Must be a Ugandan citizen
- Age 13-18
- Annual Gross Household Income must not exceed US$80,000
- Must show evidence of strong leadership capabilities in four areas:
- Academic excellence;
- Achievement in sport, music, or drama;
- Social Influence & Communication;
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For grasping the opportunity, candidates are advised to take admission at the university and then you will automatically consider for this application .
- Supporting Documents: To apply, applicants must be providing proof of previous transcripts at the university.
- Admission Requirements: There are no admission requirements to apply for this study grant.
- Language Requirements: Applicants must have excellent proficiency in oral and written English.
Benefits: For students to gain admission and attend at a Beacon Partner School. Tuition (and boarding) fees are split three ways: 1/3 School; 1/3 Beacon; 1/3 Scholar Parents/Sponsors/Guardians.