Government of Belgium is offering the Belgian Bilateral programme for Vietnamese students to pursue master studies at Belgian universities in Bulgaria. There will be 30 full Master Awards awarded for the academic year 2015-2016.
The sponsorship will cover a return ticket to Belgium, all tuition fees, basic health insurance and a monthly stipend and allowances. Women and candidates coming from remote areas are strongly encouraged to apply.
A fine program for candidates.
User Review( votes)
Within the framework of its cooperation programme with Vietnam, the government of Belgium wishes to support the government of Vietnam in its efforts to reduce poverty and achieve sustainable development.
- Course Level: financial aid positions will be awarded to pursue master studies at Belgian universities in Belgium.
- Scholarship Provider: The government of Belgium
- The award can be taken at Belgium
- Be a citizen of Vietnam, residing and working in Vietnam at the moment of application;
- Not have citizenship or permanent resident status of Belgium or any other developed countries on the OECD list
- Not be married or engaged to a person holding or eligible to hold Belgian citizenship
- Not be older than 35 years at the moment of application
- Hold a full-time official university degree;
- Have a minimum of full years of working experience (after undergraduate study up to the moment of application). The experience must be relevant to the selected Master study;
- Be fluent in English or in French. Requirements by BBS: French: at least DELF B2 / TCF 400-500; English: at least IELTS 6.5 / TOEFL computer 213 / TOEFL iBT 79-80.
Scholarship Open for Students of Following Countries: Students of Vietnam are eligible for this Belgian Bilateral programme.
The number of awards (s): There will be 30 full Master Awards.
Duration of award(s): The studentships are offered for the academic year 2014-2015.
What does it cover? The sponsorship will cover a return ticket to Belgium, all tuition fees, basic health insurance and a monthly stipend and allowances.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Documents that should accompany the application form (All documents in Vietnamese must be a legalized true copy, with a certified translation in English or French)
- Copy of birth certificate.
- Copy of University degree, and Master degree (if any).
- Copy of academic (University, Master) transcripts.
- Copy of the internationally recognized language certificates.
- A short explanation about the grading system of Vietnam(This document will assist the Belgian universities to better understand the meaning of the grading system in Vietnam, and therefore enable them to assess the qualifications of applicants through academic transcripts).
- Two letters of recommendation, either professional or academic with contact details of the referees.
Authorization letter of the current employer (see Template in Annex 1 of the Application Form).
application Deadline: Closed