The United States of America is one of the most favored study destinations among international students. It’s won’t be wrong to say, it’s pursued relentlessly by international students. It’s also a hot study destination for anyone who wants to pursue Masters in Business Administration (MBA) course, as in there’s no shortage of renowned Business schools in the United States.
The country has the distinction of having largest number of educational institutions as compared to other countries and quality of education, research and faculty support is unmatched as well.
User Review( votes)
Below Are Mentioned Some MBA Scholarship Programs Offered By U.S. Colleges/Universities To International Students:
- MBA Scholarships at Tuck Business School: Tuck Business School at Dartmouth in US provides scholarships and fellowships for national and internationals students in need of financial support. The officials evaluate financial need and merit of students before granting them this scholarship. For more information click on this link http://www.tuck.dartmouth.edu/admissions/finance-your-degree/scholarships-and-fellowships/
- MBA Merit Fellowships at Kelly School of Business: Kelly School of Business is well-known for offering various scholarship options to international students to pursue their studies. It’s a merit-based scholarship program and awards amount ranges from $5,000 to full-tuition. Detailed information on this program is provided on online application form. You can also get in-depth information by following this link http://kelley.iu.edu/mba/admissions/finaid.cfm.
- John H. McArthur Canadian MBA Fellowships, Harvard Business School, USA: Harvard Business School offers this MBA scholarship program to students (citizens/permanent residents) from Canada, wanting to pursue full-time MBA course. Eligible candidates will get USD $20,000 for their two years at Harvard Business School.
Get more information on how to apply from official web link http://www.hbs.edu/global/canada/.
- Emerging Economy MBA Fellowship at Wharton Business School, University of Pennsylvania: Wharton Business School offers international students from developing/emerging countries an amazing opportunity to purse Masters in Business Administration (MBA). These scholarships are put in place by the university to help those students who are exceptional in studies, but cannot take the full financial burden of pursuing higher studies.
Before making any decision, do check universities official website to get in-depth information on the course, guidelines and other important information http://www.wharton.upenn.edu/mba/admissions/grants-and-fellowships.cfm.
- Fulbright British Friends of Harvard Business School MBA Scholarships for British Nationals: To be eligible for this scholarship, candidates must be citizens of Britain. Also, candidates with income less than £40,000 annually will be preferred. However, even if you don’t fall under this criterion, you still can apply as per the rules. This scholarship covers tuition fee for one year. Sometimes, the Fulbright Commission decides to offer additional stipend.
Consult the official web link for in-depth information on Fulbright Scholarship http://www.fulbright.org.uk/fulbright-awards/exchanges-to-the-uk
The list of MBA colleges and universities in the USA is quite long, making it a hub of business schools. We’re mentioning Names of Some of the Best MBA College/Universities in the USA:
- Harvard Business School
- Stanford University
- University of Pennsylvania (Wharton)
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology (Sloan)
- Northwestern University (Kellogg)
- University of Chicago (Booth)
- University of California—Berkeley (Haas)
- Columbia University
- Dartmouth College (Tuck)
- Yale University
- New York University (Stern)
- Duke University (Fugua)
- University of Michigan—Ann Arbor (Ross)
- University of Virginia (Darden)
- University of California—Los Angeles (Anderson)
- Cornell University (Johnson)
- University of Texas—Austin (McCombs)
- Carnegie Mellon University (Tepper)
- Emory University (Goizueta)
- University of North Carolina-Chapel Hill (Kenan-Flagier)
- University of Southern California (Marshall)
- Washington University in St. Louis (Olin)
- Indiana University—Bloomington (Kelly)
- Georgetown University (McDonough)
- Ohio State University (Fisher)
This year for the third consecutive time Harvard Business School and the Stanford University Graduate School of Business tied for the top position on the U.S. News’s ranking of the ‘Best Business School.’ University of Pennsylvania was ranked third on the list.
Lastly, studying in the United States would not just get you a degree that’s renowned world-over. But will also provide you with invaluable experience of meeting and studying with best scholars from around the globe, along with invaluable exposure to up-to-date techniques in your chosen field.
Wishing You Luck!