Clinical fellowship program 2011
Study Subject: Clinical/Health
Employer:The Charles A. King Trust
Fellowship Information:The Charles A. King Trust Postdoctoral Fellowship Program supports clinical or health
services research scientists in the early to mid stages of their research careers and basic scientists in the later stages of their postdoctoral research training. The primary goal of the Program is to prepare postdoctoral fellows for
academic careers as successful independent investigators. Although the majority of funding comes from the Charles A. King Trust, other donors and private foundations also contribute to this Program.
1. Applicants must be working in an academic or medical research institution in the state of
Massachusetts and have the required minimum/maximum years of experience.
2. Applicants must hold a fellowship position under the supervision of a faculty member.
3. Mentors must confirm that degrees obtained outside the United States are equivalent to the M.D., D.M.D., Ph.D. or
other doctoral degree.
4. United States citizenship is not required; visa documentation is not required.
5. Only one applicant per Mentor may apply per application cycle; there are no institutional limitations on the number of
applicants who may submit applications.
User Review( votes)
Fellowship Application Deadline: 17 December 2010
Further Fellowship Information and Application