The Government of Gujarat is offering the Fellowship Program in the field of Economic Growth, Development of Agriculture, Innovation in India.
The Chief Minister’s Fellowship Program is an extraordinary opportunity for the youth to be part of social service for the future development of our country. Fellows are placed with high-profile projects to make an exceptional impact on social development.
- Study Subject(s): Economic, Development of Agriculture, Innovation
- Course Level: Professional Fellowship Programme
- Scholarship Provider: The Government of Gujarat
- The award can be taken at India
- To be eligible for the Chief Minister’s Fellowship Program, prospective fellows must have, as a minimum, a University Degree and significant and relevant work experience.
- Strong academic achievement
- Track record of remarkable professional achievement in the applicant’s career
- Demonstrated commitment to social/public service
- Strength of character, positive attitude and the ability to work with others
Scholarship Open for International Students: No
How to Apply: Online
Application Deadline: Closed