The Academy of Medical Sciences is providing the Daniel Turnberg Travel Fellowships for the high-calibre applicants in the United Kingdom.
Daniel Turnberg Travel Fellowships give early-career biomedical researchers the chance to undertake short-term visits to further their research experience and learn new techniques.
A valuable fellowship for aspirants.
User Review( votes)
- Study Subject(s):Biomedical
- Course Level: Research
- Scholarship Provider: Daniel Turnberg Memorial Fund, Royal College of Physicians, London, Wellcome Trust and Wolfson Family Charitable Trust.
- The award can be taken at UK/Middle East
- They are open to medical and non-medical graduates who can show a commitment to a career in research. Applicants will typically, but not necessarily, be at the post-doctoral level.*
- Your research may be in any field within biomedical research, but the funding may only be used to support studies that are relevant to human health. Your proposal must be a discrete research project, it cannot be used as additional funding for another project or help pay for conference or PhD travel.
- The countries included in the scheme are the UK, Israel, Egypt, Jordan, Lebanon and the Palestinian Territories. Applicants must either be based in the UK and plan to work in one of the other countries, or intend to come to a UK institution from one of the other countries
How to Apply
How to Apply: Applications will need to be submitted online using the Academy’s electronic Grants and Awards management system Flexi-Grant®.
Please download the guidance notes from the right-hand side of this page to assist you in your application. If you have any queries after referring to the guidance notes please email us at [email protected]
The Fellowship will cover airfare and a subsistence allowance for a period of up to four weeks. Funding is provided to an upper limit of £3,500 per fellowship (up to £750 of which can be used to cover the cost of airfares).
Application Deadline: Closed