For chasing your dreams, you must be passionate about it. Hence, the University of Leeds is helping you in completing your desires by offering the Dean’s Business School International Excellence Scholarships program.
A valuable education program for International students
User Review( votes)
In 1903, the University of Leeds granted its university status by King Edward VII. It is a public research university which was ranked 31st in Europe and 93rd in the world.
Why at the University of Leeds? At this university, the students will learn from some of the best university teachers and researchers and build a bright future under their guidance. They will also have a range of degree level courses.
- University or Organization: The University of Leeds
- Department: Leeds University Business School
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree
- Award: £3,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 20 grants are available
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in the UK
- Application Deadline: August 31, 2019
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Overseas participants are worthy for this opportunity.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: For undertaking an undergraduate degree program at Leeds University Business School.
- Admissible Criteria: Be a self-funding international student who holds an offer to study level 1 at the university.
How to Apply
Taking admission in an undergraduate degree program is a must. After that, the students will be accessed on the bases of information given on the UCAS application form. No additional application is required.
- Supporting Documents: At the time of application, students have to submit details of their academic qualification and language ability grade or score.
- Admission Requirements: The participants completed an education which is equivalent to the UK’s high school qualification.
- Language Requirement: Aspirants coming from a non-native language country are suggested to take the TOEFL or IELTS test for demonstrating the English language ability.
Benefits: The bursary will provide an amount of £3,000 as the reduction in the cost of tuition fees.